The Databox module allows you to send data to your Databox account.
In order to use Databox with Integromat, it is necessary to have a Databox account. If you do not have one, you can create a Databox account at databox.com/signup.
To connect your Databox account to Integromat, you have to obtain your token.
1. Log in to your Databox account.
2. Open Data Manager and click +New connection button () in the top-right corner.
3. Click on the Integromat tile and continue by clicking the green Create token button.
4. Enter the name of the new connection and click the Create button.
5. Copy the provided token.
6. Go to the Integromat Databox module and open the Create a connection dialog.
7. Insert the token copied in step 5 to the respective field and click on the Continue button.
The connection is now established and you can begin to send data to your Databox account.
For more detailed information about using Integromat with Databox please refer to the Guide: Using Integromat with Databox article.
Sends data to the Databox.
|Connection||Establish a connection to your Databox account.|
Enter the data (formatted as JSON) you want to send to your Databox account.
For more detailed documentation please refer to the Databox API documentation.