The Databox module allows you to send data to your Databox account.
In order to use Databox with Integromat, it is necessary to have a Databox account. If you do not have one, you can create a Databox account at databox.com/signup.
To connect your Databox account to Integromat, you have to get your token.
1. Log in to your Databox account.
2. Select the Push custom data data source tile and click the Continue button.
3. Click on the green Create new token button.
4. Enter a name for the new connection and click the Create button.
5. Copy the provided token.
6. Go to the Integromat Databox module and open the Create a connection dialog.
7. Insert the token copied in step 5 to the respective field and click on the Continue button.
The connection is now established and you can begin to send data to your Databox account.
Sends data to the Databox.
|Connection||Establish a connection to your Databox account.|
Enter the data (formatted as a JSON) you want to send to your Databox account.
For more detailed documentation please refer to the Databox API documentation.