The Status Hero modules allow you to list and retrieve members, reports, statuses, status activities, tags, comments and reactions in your Status Hero account.
In order to use Status Hero with Integromat, it is necessary to have a Status Hero account. If you do not have one, you can create a Status Hero account at statushero.com/signup.
To connect your Status Hero account to Integromat you need to obtain the Team ID and the API Key from your Status Hero account.
1. Log in to your Status Hero Account.
2. Click on the cogwheel in the top-right corner and open the Team Settings.
3. Open the API tab.
4. Copy your Team ID and API Key and store it in a safe place.
5. Go to Integromat and open the Create a connection dialog of the desired Status Hero module.
6. Enter the provided Team ID and the API Key into the respective fields.
7. Click on the Continue button.
The connection is now established and you can proceed with the setting up of the module.