The SingleCase modules allow you to monitor, add, search cases and clients in your SingleCase account.
In order to use SingleCase with Integromat, it is necessary to have a SingleCase account. If you do not have one, you can create a SingleCase account at https://www.singlecase.cz/en/registration/.
To connect your SingleCase account to Integromat you need to obtain the API base URL and API Token.
1. Log in to your SingleCase account and open Administration.
2. Open the External services section and click the ADD NEW button.
3. Enter the name and click the Save button.
4. Save the text file. The text file contains the API Token.
3. Go to Integromat and open the Create a connection dialog of the desired SingleCase module. Enter your API base URL and API Token into the respective fields.
The API base URL format:
4. Establish a connection by clicking the Continue button.
For detailed information about specific fields please refer to the SingleCase Documentation.