In order to create Google API Credentials follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Google Developers Console account.
2. Click on the Select a Project button and then NEW PROJECT.
3. Enter the name for your project to the Project name field and click on the CREATE button.
4. Open the API Library and enable desired API. E.g. Youtube Data API v3.
5. Go to the APIs & Services > Credentials > OAuth consent screen tab.
5. Configure the OAuth consent screen.
Application name – E.g. Integromat.
Add Scope – Add required scopes. E.g. all youtube scopes when using the Youtube API.
Authorized domains – enter the
integromat.com and press Enter.
6. Click on the Save button to save and close the OAuth consent screen dialog.
7. Create the OAuth client ID.
Add the the following redirect URI to the Authorized redirect URIs field:
8. Now, you can copy the Client ID and the Client Secret from the displayed dialog.
9. Go to Integromat and open the Create a connection dialog of the desired Youtube module. Enter the Client ID and Client Secret to the respective fields.
10. After you click the Continue button, Integromat will redirect you to the Google website where you will be prompted to grant Integromat access to your account.
11. Click on the Advanced link.
12. Click on the Go to Integromat (unsafe) link.
13. Grant the permission by clicking the Allow button.
14. Confirm your choice.
15. The connection using the Google OAuth 2.0 Client has been established.