The Firebase module allows you to send messages to specified devices.
In order to use Firebase with Integromat, it is necessary to have a Google account. If you do not have one, you can create a Google account at google.com
To connect your Firebase account to Integromat, you have to obtain the Firebase API Key.
1. Log in to your Firebase account.
2. Click on the cogwheel and open the Project Settings dialog.
3. Copy the provided Web API Key.
4. Go to Integromat and open the Create a connection dialog of the Firebase Cloud Messaging module. Enter your Firebase API Key to the respective field.
5. Establish a connection by clicking the Create a key button.