Mailhook is an instant trigger module that can be triggered by sending an email to the email address generated by this module.
Mailhook will monitor your incoming emails without the need to have a scheduled run of the scenario.
1. Add the Custom mailhook to your scenario (Webhooks > Custom mailhook).
2. Generate a mailhook email address, and copy the address to the clipboard.
3. Save and run the scenario.
4. Open your email account settings, and configure forwarding. Use the email address generated by the Custom mailhook module in step 2 (above) as the forwarding address.
5. Add other desired modules to the scenario. Then save and activate the scenario.
Now, every time a new email is received in your email account, the Custom mailhook module in your Integromat scenario is triggered and receives the email message data.