In order to use Gravity Forms with Integromat, it is necessary to have a Gravity Forms account. If you do not have one, you can create a Gravity Forms account at www.gravityforms.com.
1. Create an API Key by following the instructions from the API documentation.
2. Install and activate an OAuth1 plugin to your WordPress.
3. Create an Application user account. Use
https://www.integromat.com/oauth/cb/gravity-forms as the Callback URL.
4. Enter the Host URL, Client Key, and Client Secret in the Create a connection dialog.
5. Authorize the connection to Gravity Forms.