The Geckoboard modules allow you to create, add records in the datasets, and delete the datasets in your Geckoboard account.
In order to use Geckoboard with Integromat, it is necessary to have a Geckoboard account. If you do not have one, you can create a Geckoboard account at geckoboard.com/try-geckoboard.
To connect your Geckoboard account to Integromat you need to obtain the API Key from your Geckoboard account and insert it in the Create a connection dialog in the Integromat module.
1. Log in to your Geckoboard account.
2. Click Your Profile Icon > Account.
3. Copy the API Key to your clipboard.
4. Go to Integromat and open the Geckoboard module's Create a connection dialog.
5. In the Connection name field, enter the name of the connection.
6. In the API Key field, enter the API key copied in step 3 and click Continue.
The connection has been established successfully.