The Poptin modules enable you to monitor new leads in your Poptin account.
In order to use Poptin with Integromat, it is necessary to have a Poptin account. If you do not have one, you can create a Poptin account at app.popt.in/register.
To connect your Poptin account to Integromat you need to obtain the API Key from the desired Popup in your Poptin account.
1. Log in to your Poptin account.
2. Open the design editor for the desired Popup.
3. Navigate to Email and Integrations, click the +Add integration button and choose the Integromat integration.
4. Copy the provided API Token.
5. Go to Integromat and open the Poptin module's Create a connection dialog.
6. Enter the API Token you have copied in step 4 to the respective field and click the Continue button.
7. Select the poptin you want to connect from the Poptins drop-down menu and click Save and then OK.
8. Save the scenario by clicking the Save button ().
9. Go back to Poptin integration settings and click the Approve button.
10. Click Publish changes. Now, every time a new lead is created, the New Lead module in your Integromat scenario is triggered.