The Celestory module allows you to monitor messages in your Celestory account.
In order to use Celestory with Integromat, it is necessary to have a Celestory account. You can create a Celestory account at creator.celestory.io.
To connect your Celestory account to Integromat you need to obtain the Client ID and Client Secret from your Celestory account and insert it in the Create a connection dialog in the Integromat module.
1. Login to your Celestory account.
2. Create a project or in the existing project and ensure to add an Integromat block.
3. Navigate to Project Settings > Integrations and enable the integration if not already done.
4. Copy the Client ID and Client Secret details to your clipboard.
5. Go to Integromat and open the Celestory module's Create a connection dialog.
6. In the Connection name field, enter a name for the connection.
7. In the Client ID and Client Secret fields, enter the client ID and client secret copied in step 4. Click Continue.
The connection has been established.
Triggers when a user sends a message from the Celestory app containing the block Integromat.
1. Choose the Watch Messages module, create an instant trigger, and copy the address to your clipboard.
|Webhook Name||Enter a name for the webhook.|
|Connection||Establish a connection to your Celestory account.|
2. Login to your Celestory account.
3. Open the project for which you want to add the trigger. Navigate to Project Settings > Integrations.
4. In the Integromat Webhook URL field, enter the webhook URL address copied in step 1.
The webhook is successfully added.