How to fully reset your Google connections
If you are experiencing serious issues with Google connections, you may try to follow this guide to completely reset all your Google connections in Integromat.
All your scenarios using Google connections will be rendered non-functional until you recreate the missing connections in the last step of this guide.
- In Integromat, open your connections by clicking on Connections in the left sidebar menu.
- Remove all the Google connections by clicking on the Delete button:
- Sign out from all Google accounts: https://accounts.google.com/Logout
- Login with the Google account you would like to use with Integromat: https://accounts.google.com/ServiceLogin
- Open apps with access to your Google account: https://myaccount.google.com/permissions
- Locate the Integromat app in the list:
- Click on the Integromat app.
- Click on the REMOVE ACCESS button:
- Confirm the removal by clicking on OK in the pop up dialog.
- To recreate your Google connections In Integromat, open each scenario and each Google module in it. If the module's connection is missing and no connection exists then create it, otherwise just choose the existing connection.