The Dux-Soup modules enable you to monitor events and make an API call in your Dux-Soup account.
In order to use Dux-Soup with Integromat, it is necessary to add the Dux-Soup extension to your Chrome web browser and sign in.
To connect your Dux-Soup account to Integromat you need to sign in to your account using the Dux-Soup Chrome extension and then set up the module to receive Dux-Soup events.
2. Click on the Dux-Soup icon in the top-right corner of the browser window and sign in.
Once you are signed in you can proceed with setting up the Watch Events module.
Triggers when an event (Visit, Scan, Action, Message, or Remote Control) in Dux-Soup occurs.
1. Go to Integromat and add the Watch Events module to your scenario.
2. Copy the provided webhook URL.
3. Open Dux-Soup options by clicking the Options (cog-wheel button) from the top-right corner of the Dux-Soup Chrome extension.
4. Go to the Connect tab.
5. Switch on the Send event details here button ()
6. Enter the URL you have copied in step 2 to the corresponding field and select events that will trigger the Integromat Dux-Soup > Watch Events module.
7. Test the webhook using the Send Sample button.
For more information about the Dux-Soup webhooks please refer to the Webhook by Example documentation.