The Revolut for Business modules enable you to retrieve or list account details, add, retrieve, or delete counterparties, and create, retrieve, or delete payment drafts in your Revolut for Business account.
In order to use Revolut for Business with Integromat, it is necessary to have a Revolut for Business account. If you do not have one, you can create a Revolut for Business account at business.revolut.com/signup.
To connect your Revolut for Business account to Integromat you need to obtain:
1. Go to https://slproweb.com/products/Win32OpenSSL.html to download OpenSSL for Windows.
2. Scroll down the page and download the appropriate file for your operating system.
3. Run the installer and install the OpenSSL.
4. Open the Windows Start menu and type
cmd to search for the Command Prompt.
5. Run the Command Prompt as administrator (right-click on the Command Prompt and select Run as administrator option).
6. In the Command Prompt, go to the OpenSSL \bin directory, for example C:\Program Files\OpenSSL-Win64\bin. Type
cd C:\Program Files\OpenSSL-Win64\bin in the command prompt and press Enter.
openssl genrsa -out privatekey.pem 1024 in the command prompt and press Enter to generate the private key certificate file. Open the created file (e.g. C:\Program Files\OpenSSL-Win64\bin\privatekey.pem) in any text editor (notepad) to view and copy your private key.
openssl req -new -x509 -key privatekey.pem -out publickey.cer -days 1825 and press Enter to generate the public key certificate file. Enter any data, if needed.
Open the created file (e.g. C:\Program Files\OpenSSL-Win64\bin\publickey.cer) in any text editor (notepad) to view and copy your public key.
1. Log in to your Revolut for Business account.
2. Go to Settings in the menu on the left.
3. Open the API tab.
4. Click the Set up API access button.
5. Enter the public key to the X509 public key field. You have generated the public key in step 8 of the Creating a Public/Private Key-Pair section of this article.
6. Enter the
https://www.integromat.com/oauth/cb/revolut2 to the OAuth redirect URI field and click the Continue button.
7. Copy the provided Client ID.
8. Go to Integromat and open the Revolut module's Create a connection dialog.
9. Enter the Client ID you have copied in step 7 to the respective field.
10. Enter the private key to the Private Key field and click the Continue button. You have generated the private key in step 7 of the Creating a Public/Private Key-Pair section of this article.
After you click the Continue button, Integromat will redirect you to the Revolut website where you will be prompted to grant Integromat access to your account.
11. Confirm the dialog by clicking the Authorize button.
The connection has been established.
Allows you to perform a custom API call.
|Connection||Establish a connection to your Revolut Business account.|
Enter a path relative to
For the list of available endpoints, refer to the Revolut Business API Documentation.
Select the HTTP method you want to use:
|Headers||Enter the desired request headers. You don't have to add authorization headers; we already did that for you.|
|Query String||Enter the request query string.|
|Body||Enter the body content for your API call.|
The following API call returns all accounts in your Revolut Business account:
Matches of the search can be found in the module's Output under Bundle > Body.
In our example, 4 accounts were returned: