The D7SMS modules enable you to send SMS, send bulk SMS, or make a custom API call in your D7SMS account.
In order to use D7SMS with Integromat, it is necessary to have a D7SMS account. If you do not have one, you can create a D7SMS account at d7networks.com/accounts/signup.
To connect your D7SMS account to Integromat you need to obtain your API Username and API Password.
1. Log in to your D7 Networks account.
2. Open your Profile.
3. Select the API Details in the menu on the left side.
4. Find your API Username and API Password in the API Details page.
5. Go to Integromat and open the D7SMS module's Create a connection dialog.
6. Enter the API Username and API Password provided in step 4 to the respective fields and click the Continue button to establish the connection.