The Zoho Desk modules enable you to create, update, retrieve, delete, or search objects in your Zoho Desk account.
In order to use Zoho Desk with Integromat, it is necessary to have a Zoho Desk account. If you do not have one, you can create a Zoho Desk account at www.zoho.com/desk.
To connect your Zoho Desk account to Integromat you need to obtain your Organization ID.
1. Log in to your Zoho Desk account.
2. Click on the cog-wheel in the top-right corner to open the Settings menu.
3. Navigate to the DEVELOPER SPACE section and select the API option.
4. Scroll down to the bottom of the page to see the OrgId. OrgId is the Organization ID you need. Copy the provided ID.
5. Go to Integromat and open the Zoho Desk module's Create a connection dialog.
7. Enter the Organization ID you have copied in step 4 to the respective field, select the Domain Extension that corresponds to your account location and confirm the dialog by clicking the Continue button.
After you click the Continue button, Integromat will redirect you to the Zoho website where you will be prompted to grant Integromat access to your account.
Confirm the dialog by clicking the Accept button.
The connection has been established.