The Ninox modules allow you to monitor, list, retrieve, lookup, create, update, or delete records and files, as well as list teams, databases, and tables in your Ninox account.
In order to use Ninox with Integromat, it is necessary to have a Ninox account. If you do not have one, you can create a Ninox account at ninoxdb.de/en/sign-up.
To connect your Ninox account to Integromat you need to obtain an API Key from your Ninox account.
1. Log in to your Ninox account.
2. Click on the clog-wheel in the top-right corner and select the Zapier Integrations option from the menu.
3. Click the Generate button to generate the API Key.
4. Copy the provided API Key to your clipboard.
5. Go to Integromat and open the Ninox module's Create a connection dialog.
6. Enter the API Key you have generated in step 4 and click the Continue button to establish the connection.