The Mail Komplet modules allow you to list, create, update, and delete contacts, mailing lists, as well as send transactional emails, and list excluded list items in your Mail Komplet account.
In order to use Mail Komplet with Integromat, it is necessary to have a Mail Komplet account. If you do not have one, you can create a Mail Komplet account on the Mail Komplet website.
To connect your Mail Komplet account to Integromat you need to obtain the API Key and Base Crypt from your account.
1. Log into your Mail Komplet account.
2. Go to Settings > API Keys.
3. Click on the Create new API Key button.
4. Find the Base Crypt and the API Key in the following screen.
5. Go to Integromat and open the Mail Komplet module's Create a connection dialog.
6. Enter the Base Crypt and API Key from step 4 to the respective fields and click the Continue button to establish the connection.