The Zoho Invoice modules allow you to create, update, list, and/or delete items, price lists, contacts, estimates, invoices, payments, credit notes, expenses, projects, time entries in your Zoho Invoice account.
In order to use Zoho Invoice with Integromat, it is necessary to have a Zoho Invoice account. If you do not have one, you can create a Zoho Invoice account at www.zoho.com/invoice/signup.
To connect your Zoho Invoice account to Integromat you need to obtain your organization ID and region.
1. Log into your Zoho Invoice Account.
2. Open your profile menu in the top-right corner.
3. Click on the Manage button next to the My Organizations section.
4. Copy the Organization ID to the clipboard.
7. Go to Integromat and open the Zoho Invoice module's Create a connection dialog.
8. Enter the Organization ID you have copied in step 4 to the respective field.
9. Select the region of your Zoho Invoice account. If the URL of your account is e.g.
https://invoice.zoho.eu, then select the EU option.
10. Click the Continue button.
11. After you click the Continue button, Integromat will redirect you to the Zoho Invoice website where you will be prompted to grant Integromat access to your account.
Confirm the dialog by clicking the Accept button.
The connection has been established.
Allows you to perform a custom API call.
|Connection||Establish a connection to your Zoho Invoice account.|
Enter a path relative to
For the list of available endpoints, refer to the Zoho Invoice API Documentation.
Select the HTTP method you want to use:
|Headers||Enter the desired request headers. You don't have to add authorization headers; we already did that for you.|
|Query String||Enter the request query string.|
|Body||Enter the body content for your API call.|
Following API call returns all contacts:
Matches of the search can be found in the module's Output under Bundle > Body > contacts.
In our example, 5 contacts were returned: