The ScheduleOnce module allows you to monitor events in your ScheduleOnce account.
In order to use ScheduleOnce with Integromat, it is necessary to have a ScheduleOnce account. If you do not have one, you can create a ScheduleOnce account at account.oncehub.com/signup.
To connect your ScheduleOnce account to Integromat you need to obtain the API Key from your ScheduleOnce account.
1. Log in to your ScheduleOnce account.
2. Go to Setup > Configuration > API integration.
3. Copy the provided API key.
4. Go to Integromat and open the Watch Bookings module's Create a connection dialog.
5. Enter the API Key you have copied in step 3 and click the Continue button to establish the connection.
Triggers when one or more selected events occur.
|Webhook name||Enter name for the webhook. E.g. Booking Scheduled.|
|Connection||Establish a connection to your ScheduleOnce account.|
|Subscription Name||Enter the name for the webhook subscription. The name is displayed in Setup > Configuration > API integration > Webhook status in your ScheduleOnce account.|
|Trigger Event of Booking||Select one or more ScheduleOnce events that will trigger the Watch Bookings module.|