The Front modules allow you to monitor, publish or update posts, photos and videos in your Front account.
In order to use Front with Integromat, it is necessary to have a Front account. If you do not have one, you can create a Front account at frontapp.com/signup.
To connect your Front account to Integromat you need to obtain the JSON Web Token from your Front account.
1. Log in to your Front account.
2. Go to Settings > Plugins & API.
3. Open the API section and click on the New Token button.
4. Select scopes. Select the Shared Resources option (to grant access to all team resources).
5. Click on the Create button.
The created token is now displayed under the Front Tokens section.
6. Click on the created Front token and copy it to your clipboard.
7. Go to Integromat and open the Front module's Create a connection dialog.
8. Enter the token you have created in step 5 to the JSON Web Token field and click the Continue button to establish the connection.