To use any of the ActiveCampaign modules, you need to connect your ActiveCampaign account to Integromat. If you do not have an ActiveCampaign account yet, you can create one at activecampaign.com.
To connect your ActiveCampaign account to Integromat, follow the general instructions for Connecting to services. When creating a connection, you will be requested to enter your API Key and your account name. You can find these by clicking on "Settings" in the bottom of the left side menu, and then choosing "Developer" from the submenu. Your account name can be found in the URL field. The API URL should look something like
Once you have pasted both values in Integromat, click on Continue and finish your scenario.
The trigger for watching all automations associated with a contact returns dates without time zones. It is a bug in the API, v.2.
1. Add a Watch events module to your scenario.
2. Set up the webhook.
|Connection||Establish a connection to your ActiveCampaign account.|
|Custom Webhook Name||Enter the name for your webhook. E.g. Contacts Webhook.|
|Events||Select events that will trigger the webhook.|
|Sources||Select who initates the webhook, whether it is contact, admin, API, or system processes.|
3. Save your setting by clicking the Save button and close and save the Watch events webhook module by clicking the OK button.
4. Log in to your ActiveCampaign account.
5. Head over to the Settings menu. On the settings menu, dropdown menu select Developer tab. Then select the Manage webhooks.
6. In the Webhook settings fields to select the Edit tab, to open the webhook settings in the ActiveCampaign.
7. In the Webhook settings section select the List that you wish to work with, with the Integromat webhook.
8. After you have selected the List that you require to work with Run your scenario on Integromat and then send sample Data so that you can confirm if the webhook catches the correct data and after that Update so as to save your work.