Getting started with Zoho CRM
To use any of the above modules, you need to have Zoho CRM accessible from the Internet and a Zoho CRM account. If you do not have Zoho CRM accessible publicly or you do not have a Zoho CRM account, then contact your system administrator or Zoho CRM administrator.
Connecting the Zoho CRM service to Integromat
To connect your Zoho CRM account to Integromat, follow the general instructions for Connecting to services. You have to specify your Zoho CRM username and application specific password. Follow these steps to obtain the application specific password.
- Log in to Zoho CRM
- Open https://accounts.zoho.com
- In the Zoho Accounts Home page, click Two Factor Authentication
If you don't have Two Factor Authentication enabled - please enable it. It is required for Application Specific Passwords to work.
- In the Two Factor Authentication page, click on the Manage Application Specific Passwords
- In the Application Specific Passwords pop-up, do the following:
a. In the Device or App Name field enter Integromat
b. Enter the current password
c. Click Generate and you will receive the new application-specific password with spaces
- Remove the spaces in password and paste it to the password field in Integromat
After you click the Continue button, Integromat will validate the connection and you can continue creating your scenario.