The Medium modules allow you to monitor, list, create publications and create posts in your Medium account.
In order to use Medium with Integromat, it is necessary to have a Medium account. If you do not have one, you can create a Medium account at medium.com/m/signin.
To connect your Medium account to Integromat it is necessary to contact medium.com support and request the client ID and client secret.
1. Send request for client ID and client secret to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. When your request is approved the client ID and client secret will be available on your Medium settings page.
3. Go to the Medium settings page and copy Client ID and Client Secret.
4. In the Medium settings page enter the following Callback URL:
5. Open the Integromat Medium module and enter the Client ID and Client Secret into respective fields in the Create a connection dialog.
6. After you click the Continue button, Integromat will redirect you to the Medium.com website where you will be prompted to grant Integromat access to your account:
7. Here, allow access by clicking the Okay button. Afterwards, you will be redirected back to the Integromat administration page. Now, you can continue creating your scenario.