1. Create your scenario. You must run the scenario before you connect to the Integromat data source in Google Data Studio.
Each Google Data Studio scenario in Integromat must have at least two modules: the webhook, New Request (the first module in the scenario) and the responder/aggregator, New Response (the last module in the scenario in which you must specify a structure for your data). Between these two modules, you should place other modules.
You can use this template for it: https://www.integromat.com/template/3129/edit
Use the New Request module to generate a webhook URL.
Copy the Webhook URL to use it in step 6.
2. Save scenario and Run the scenario by clicking the Run Once button
You have to see scenario waiting for the webhook data:
3. Click the following link to add the Integromat data source to Google Data Studio:
4. To confirm the action click on the AUTHORIZE button.
5. Sign-in using your Google account credentials and grant access rights by clicking on the ALLOW button.
6. Paste the Integromat webhook URL - use the webhook URL from the step 1.
7. Click on the CONNECT button in the top-right corner.
8. Rename the Data Source if needed:
9. Add the data source to your report.
This module must be the last module in your scenario. It sends collected data to Google Data Studio.
|Source module||Select the source module you want to collect the data from.|
Set Name and Data type.
The Name field will be used as a unique identifier. Only alphanumeric characters and underscores are allowed. E.g. instead of "Campaign ID" enter "Campaign_ID".
You can set a more user-friendly name in the Label field under the Show advanced settings option.
|Group by||Here you can define an expression containing one or more mapped items. The aggregated data will be then separated under Groups with the same expression's value. Each Group outputs as a separate bundle and contains a Key with the evaluated expression and the aggregated text. By doing this, you can use the Key as a filter in subsequent modules.|
|Stop processing after an empty aggregation||Enable this option to stop the scenario when no data is received.|
Enter Name and Value.
If you get this error message, make sure that:
The following scenario will collect data from the Weather > Get Daily Weather Forecast module and will create a chart in the Google Data Studio.